Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Car Insurance Coverage in Ohio and West Virginia
What is auto insurance?
Now that is a Great Question - Auto Insurance protects you against financial ruin if you have an accident or are involved in one. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides Liability, Property and Medical coverage:
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is has six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
"WHY" do you need auto insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially. It's not the cost - It's the Coverage!
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Questions to ask your current agent
Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy such as home insurance or business insurance and student discounts. Just to name a few of the 30 available)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
Bill Quickel's - Insurance Plus Agencies Inc is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs.
Call us @ (740) 992-6677 or email
Bill Quickel's - Insurance Plus Agencies Inc. 114 Court Street, Pomeroy, Ohio 45769