FRIDAY, MAY 10, 2013
Contractors in Ohio - We love em!
New startups, Seasoned professionals,
Offering a unique and affordable coverage.
Also offering Faulty Workmanship coverage.
Big Discount for prior insurance.
New Residential & Commercial Artisans.
General Liability & Property Damage
Tools & Equipment Coverage
Multi policy discounts
AC, Carpentry, Conduit / cable/ wire
Driveway/sidewalk paving, Drywall, Electrical,
Excavation, Fence, Floor covering, Masonry, Metal
Plumbing, water main construction.
Most have at least 2 years varifiable experience
Just let us know.
- Risks with less than two years experience in the applicants trade.
- Risks with operations not specifically listed on program classification & rate schedule.
- Contractors acting in the capacity of a general contractor on new construction, as a builder, project manager or developer.
- Risks which engage in Maritime operations. . Risks which sponsor sporting or social events.
- Risks engaging in the renting or leasing of equipment to others.
- Risks engaging in the selling or manufacturing of products sold under the applicant's name.
- New residential construction of condominiums; townhouses; or "tract housing developments" in which more than 10 houses or dwelling units have been built or are in any stage of development, planning, or construction.
- Construction management for a fee.
- Exterior work exceeding three (3) stories in height.
- Public street, road or highway work.
- Power line construction, burglar or fire alarm system, electrical machinery or auxiliary apparatus work. (Residential alarm pre-wiring ok with no hook up or monitoring)
- Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) equipment sales or work. (incidental work ok).
- Spraying, tree trimming, tree removal or tree pruning.
- Painting of tanks.
- Fire sprinkler installation or service.
- No sign erection. No sign painting over 2 stories.
- Swimming pool installation, service or repair.
- Removal of any asbestos.
- Risks with OCP (subcontractor) costs greater than $200,000 or more than 50% of annual gross receipts.
- Risks with (in the last 4 years) more than $20,000 incurred losses (including expenses) or more than 2 claims. Construction defect claims please refer to Underwriter.
- Risks involved in water damage, fire damage, or mold damage repair or remediation as the General Contractor.
Artisan contractors who perform new construction in tract home subdivisions of up to 10 homes are acceptable! A tract development is defined as - a project or premise in which multiple architecturally identical, nearly-identical, or similar homes are built.
Contractors performing 100% service and repair work for residential and commercial projects are given special consideration in the program. Additionally, we accept small remodeling general contractors, including those who complete room additions.
|General Liability Limit
| Occurrence GL form (CG 00 01)
|| $325 to $750 (varies by state)
| Occurrence form with Manifestation Provision
|| $400 to $650 (varies by state)
Posted 10:16 AM
Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)
All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only.
It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional
in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between
you and the blog and website publisher.