- 2 cans refrigerated cinnamon rolls (about 17 ounces and 5 cinnamon rolls each)
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Vanilla icing from the cinnamon roll packages
Grease a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with nonstick spray.
Open cinnamon roll tubes and cut each roll into 6 cubes. Put half into the bottom of slow cooker. Melt butter on high in microwave for 25 seconds, then pour half over cinnamon roll cubes. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans (if using). Top with remaining cinnamon roll cubes and pour remaining butter evenly over the top. Cook for 2 hours on high or 4 hours on low. When removing lid, lift it straight up to avoid water dripping onto rolls. Drizzle with vanilla icing packets that came with rolls and serve warm.
Tip: For a special grown-up touch, stir a tablespoon of dark rum into the melted butter.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Cooking.com. All rights reserved.