Auto Insurance AUTO

Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident.

Read More
Homeowners Insurance HOME

A standard policy insures the home itself and the things you keep in it.

Read More
Business Insurance BUSINESS

Discover the perfect insurance options to meet your specific and unique needs.

Read More
Contractors Insurance CONTRACTOR

Browse a variety of insurance options in order to find the right one for you.

Read More
Medicare Insurance MEDICARE

Learn about different medicare coverage to fit your specific needs.

Read More
Travel Insurance TRAVEL

Finding insurance doesn't have to be difficult. We do the work for you.

Read More

Kayak, Canoe, Inflatable boat, Kiteboards, paddleboards, Float tubes ---Does it need to be registered in Ohio?

Simply answer - if it floats on Ohio Water it needs to be registered. In your pond no.

What do I need to get it registered?

Make, model, hull number, proof of ownership

How long does it last?

Ohio registration - are on a 3 year basis.

Do I need to bring my kayak etc. in to the office?

NO - all we need is the above info.

What else do we need?

Proper safety equipment - includes - Vest & an  Audible sound device - a whistle, horn or other device - On Lake Erie a visual distress signal

also - lights - Running lights or electric torch or lighted lantern and a anchor light (displayed at anchor)

How much does it cost?

$ 25.00 for 3 years.  - Check or Cash Only!

Where are you located?

Bill Quickel's - Insurance Plus Agencies Inc. 114 Court St. Pomeroy, Ohio 45769    (740) 992-6677

Just across from the Meigs County Courthouse - Hours - M-F - 9 to 5 on the corner.


Posted 8:44 AM

Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive

View Mobile Version
Share Kindness
© Copyright. All rights reserved.
Powered by Insurance Website Builder